Sunday, February 20, 2011

Birth Order Trait



Before we start mumbling about this topic. We just want to let you know that one of us is an only child in the family and the other one is a middle child..! let's keep this as a secret..cool huh? so let's check what theory says about the personality of every birth trait in a siblings! :)




First Middle Last Only
Natural Leader Flexible Risk-taker Close to parents
High Achiever Easy-going Outgoing Self-control
Organized Social Creative Leader
On-time Peacemakers Self-centered Mature
Know-it-all Independent Financially irresponsible Dependable
Bossy Secretive Competitive Demanding
Responsible May feel life is unfair Bored easily Unforgiving
Adult-pleaser Strong negotiator Likes to be pampered Private
Obeys the rules Generous Sense of humor Sensitive


What the "middle-child" says : All of the above are true about me except for the "May feel life is unfair". Actually I'm a responsible person and keep a stronghold position to keep my family intact. The secrets came from my parents actually. They are sporting enough for their children to achieve their own dreams and accordingly to their talents. Well, I was not like this in the first place. During my child time I spent most of my time alone in my room because my siblings conquered the living hall. So I always spent my time drawing pictures and reading comics. However, as time grows on I get along well with my siblings because we are one big happy family :)

What the "only child" says : It's quite true. I'm quite sensitive about certain things and sensitive feelings  can lead to unforgiving thought. However, as I grew old and more mature, I can handle that feeling alone knowing that we live in a big community and sometimes you may not get what you want. Leader? Maybe. haha. Actually I like to lead an organization or anything. I love to be the head or the brain. However I really think that there's more to come from me to be a leader. In other words, I'm learning to be an effective leader. Matured? hahaha. Sometimes I think too far that I thought I'm too old for my age. Honestly speaking I can't find any of my friends to share the same thought with me except for certain people though. I always think that we can enjoy ourselves sometimes but we must always think about our future and why not? the future of Malaysia itself..As an only child I always get what I want from my parents when I was a kid and Alhamdulillah my parents are not pampering me right now. They always taught me the meaning of hardwork and sweat whenever I'm with them. I even get scolded if I'm too lavish in spending. That's why I love them soo much <3 :D


At the end of the day, Family are the ones who shape their own children. Create a nice and open environment in the family and see your children grow to be a great personality. Believe us :)










No comments:

Post a Comment